User & User Groups
In the Users section you can now see a button next to Add User and Mass Edit that says User Groups.
- You can create as many user groups as you like.
- You can set a name, description, and skill level to keep track of the agents in your group and organize them.
- Filters have been added to Users to allow filtering by User Groups
- Mass Edit has been updated to allow for Mass Adding and Removing to groups as well as dropping all groups from a user.
- Users Edit section has been reformatted slightly using a new method in preparation for upcoming Licenses and Contracts.
- Groups tab has been added to Users Edit.
- Changed Meta tab to Settings.
- Reorganized some fields into different tabs.
- User Groups will be available for certain reports soon, as well as to be used in future reports planned regarding Agents / Users.
- Bugfix: Disable Global Quote Tools was Disabling personal ones as well. This bug was introduced in the timezone patch.
- Touchpoints has been optimized to reduce lag on the Leads Screen.
- Touchpoints data now only loads when selecting it from columns or filtering.
- For accounts with over 1 million leads, always joining touchpoints was causing lag due to the nature of the query, this solves that until you are filtering data.
- Some queries with no filters but asking for Touchpoint data will still lag. This is expected until we can find a workaround.
- Bugfix: After Adding Country, Zipcode field became smaller. It has been made “biggerer” again.
- Lead validation now properly works when configured at the vendor level.
- Added Validation Settings from new fields in 6.1.0
- Options page has been changed to a tabbed format to be easier to use
- Product Edit Page has been changed to a tabbed format for be easier to use.
- Moved Mail settings into the Mail Tab
- Added Support for All Languages to Mail Tab. (Not just English Spanish, inquire for new languages). All Mail defaults to English if nothing else is set, or if no language is set.
- Added Points Settings.
- Points can now be automatically applied to a product sold based off a selected status trigger.
- You can set different point values depending on what the policy has been set to.
- Points for Full Payment
- Points for Post Dates with No Deposit
- Points for Post Dates with Deposit
- *More Criteria to come per request.
- Added Validation Settings for Policy Workflows.
- Customize which fields are required (Lead + Policy Fields Required to Press Sale, Verify and Submit)
- Tools to Copy Settings from other Products or to Every Workflow status.
- The policy will still save, but will throw and error and refuse to Convert, Verify or Submit without information
- Fields required can be set for the Contact, Dependents and Policy Data.
- Prep for Commissions:
- Commissions tab has been added pending Commissions Calculation Update.
- Added Deposit Field for products that accept a deposit.
- Added Sort and Order to Policies
You can now use the touchpoints system for inbound lead tracking. This can be enabled under Settings -> Options -> Dialer Tab
- If a lead Exists in the system, it will find the latest lead in the following order
- Latest Converted Lead
- Latest Lead
- Instead of adding a new lead within the inbound vendor, it will add a “touchpoint” to the lead with the vendor information, which shows up in the Logs section.
- The touchpoint has it’s own created date and is unique, you cannot have two touchpoints from the same vendor.
- The touchpoint has it’s own conversion information based on what happens with the next policy.
- Once the Sale button is pressed, the touchpoint converts and adds a date converted and who converted by.
- Once the Submit button is pressed the touchpoint converts and adds a date sold and who sold by.
- When Touchpoints is enabled you can see the Touchpoint report under Reports.
- This is useful when you are remarketing your own leads, especially those that have already converted. It prevents needing to duplicate your leads.
- Touchpoints can now be seen in the Leads section and are searchable
- You can choose to see Leads with or without touchpoints
- You can choose the “touchpoints” and “touchpoints description” columns in the Columns Selector.
- You can choose specific touchpoint vendors from the Touchpoints list.
- If you choose “Touchpoint Data” from the Columns List you will see a subtable under each lead with details on the touchpoint and it’s conversion information.
- Fixed an issue with inbound vendors sometimes tagging the wrong vendor.
This is a Major Patch. Every part of the system is affected. We have done tons of internal testing but please keep an eye out for any strange behavior.
The patch will go live Thursday 7/27/2017
There may be additional changes added in these patch notes after this initial post. Please check Tuesday for changes.
- Increased Policies query Speed by 700% ~.2s query time
- Increased Lead query speed by 300% ~.01s query time
The entire system now supports local timezones at different levels. The user setting overrides the account setting, and the account setting overrides the system default.
- System Default: US/Eastern
- Account: Configurable
- User: Configurable
The system will pull data to view in Local Time (EX: US/Pacific) a
Date and Time Formats
The system now allows you to choose from a few different valid date formats to format date / times, dates, and times throughout the system. Each format is configurable (you can show times differently than dates, etc.). The user setting overrides the account setting, and the account setting overrides the system default.
- System Default: 2020-04-20 16:20:20, 2020-04-20, 16:20:20
- Account: Configurable
- Example: 04/20/2020 04:20pm, 04/20/2020, 04:20pm
- User: Configurable
- Example: 04/20/2020 04:20pm, 04/20/2020, 04:20pm
Changes have been made to how the Policies section is viewed. They are minor changes and informational updates.
A Save Button has been added to the Top left of each policy
- The Policy ID (For Rewrites especially) has been added near the Save Button
- An Info Button has been added next to the top left save button which pops open an info window with basic information on users and dates related to the policy
- This info section has been removed from the top of the policy in favor of the pop open window.
- This info section now will tell you the Policy ID and Policy Number it is a Rewrite Of (From)
- *A rewrite can also be rewritten
- This info section now will tell you the Policy ID and Policy Number it was Rewritten At (To)
- *A rewrite can also be rewritten
- The Policy Tag on the top right has been modified to also show if it is a Rewrite, or Rewritten it will append this info with dashes to the right of the policy number. Rewrites can be rewritten, so you can create a chain of rewrites on a policy indefinitely. EX: A client keeps resubscribing for 3 – 5 years+
- Example: Policy – A4201921 – Rewrite
- Example: Policy – A4201920 – Active – Rewrite – Rewritten
- Example: Policy – A4201919 – Cancelled – Rewritten
- The save button has been modified
- The Save button is now smaller and always at the bottom left of a policy
- The trash button has been modified
- The trash button now shows at the bottom right on the same line as the save button
- Positive Actions now show next to the save button in green. All permissions for button availability have been preserved.
- The Submit button now changes to a disabled button that says – Submit: Post Dated with a tooltip that tells you that you cannot submit until the post date.
- The current Status of the Policy is now showed in a disabled button next to the save button for all users so they can see what has happened to the Sale.
- Negative and Neutral Actions now show below the save and positive row. All permissions and workflow have been preserved.
- Buttons are now smaller and no longer span the whole screen.
- Neutral actions show before negative (Pending Payment, Pending Carrier Payout, etc).
- Kicked is always the first negative action when in verification or submission, after neutral actions.
- Bugfix: Issue with Trashing and Untrashing a Policy not setting the proper Status back of if you did it more than once in a row. (Last Status was Trashed, so it broke)
- Bugfix: If you are an admin with access to changing dates, unkick and reactivate wouldn’t clear the dates and somtimes the policy would get stuck in a weird status. This is now resolved.
- Bugfix: You can now Unkick a policy that has been put into a non kicked negative status after verification. This will set it back to Application and clear verified, and interrupted dates.
- Bugfix: You can now properly search for multiple phone numbers space separated in the searchbox for policies.
- Bugfix: After saving a policy, and trying to upload a new document, the filename wasn’t showing when you selected a file.
- New Checkbox – Medicare: AEP Eligible (Active Enrollment Period)
- Added Option to Disable Status Buttons in Options Section.
- You cannot Disable Sale, Do Not Contact, or Trash.
- Added Out of Network as a Status Button
- Callback Button no longer changes status from Converted to Callback once it is a Sale.
- Added Policy Modified Date Search
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with lead date created search
Notes / CSR
- CSR Scheduling now accepts Date AND time, not just Date. This will make for more useful followups.
- Dates and Times
- Moved away from jQuery UI Date Picker and replaced it with a nicer Bootstrap date picker system wide.
- Changed Time Picker to use the same DaterPicker as it can have Dates, Times or Both.
- Added Clear and Close buttons to Date Picker for ease of use.
- Date and Time Picker respect user, account and system Date and Time formats.
- Quote tool window now auto expands when you click the first time instead of shrinking down.
- Chat beta is live, we are looking for people who want to test it. Currently it support rooms based on Roles and the Account as well as a System broadcast channel for us to push notifications. This will take a bit to get completely live and for direct messaging between people. Chat history is logged.
- We are adding the ability for people to pass the current lead to others with the push of a button.
- Added Hide Lead Status Buttons under Dialer section
- Fixed issue with multi-check options not allowing you to remove all options.
- Fixed some minor non breaking vulnerabilities in forms.
- We are happy to announce we had a thorough penetration testing done on our system and found no critical issues and little to no medium to minor issues that have been addressed in this patch. None of the issues effected data in the system but could cause weird behavior in front end of the system.
The entire system has been retooled with new functions to make creating forms and modules a bit a bit faster as well as to tune system performance.
- Multi-user editing: Get notified when a user changes a lead or contact while you are opening it.
- Opportunities: Reconvert the lead in your marketing campaigns
- Touchpoints: Get new conversion metrics for your leads when they come in via different campaigns
- VOIP Lead Creation: Have our inbound phone system auto create leads in specific vendors even if you don’t answer the phone and open the CRM.
New Policy Buttons Examples
We added a new way to find your leads and allow your agents to find leads by introducing the favorites system. The favorites system is a quick way to bookmark a lead and go back to it later. It shows up on as a star next to the name of a lead when enabled. The star will be filled in when it is a favorite or empty when it is not.
When you favorite a lead it keeps the order in which is was favorited on the dashboard under the Favorites tab.
This feature is default disabled. You can enable it in Settings -> Options under Dialer Configurations by changing the Max Favorites to any number greater than 0. If an agent tries to set more than the allowed favorites it will return an error.
By default phone numbers are shown on the Favorites tab, you can change this under Dialer Dashboard Configurations by changing Favorites Phones.
Tonight we performed a server migration for our application platforms as well as our phone system.
As a safety practice all users have been logged out from all instances of their accounts for security purposes. You will need to relogin.
We hope you are happy with the new updates as we have tested the system and found significant speed improvements in page load and query time. The phone system is also faster in general and we see a quicker call to ring speed. If you have any issues, please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any problems and we will jump right on it. We will be open at our usual hours ready to receive feedback or bug reports.
The following are benefits of the new servers:
New Server Benefits
- Fully PCI / HIPAA Compliant Data Center hosted via AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- We have signed a BAA with AWS.
- DDoS Protection via AWS Shield.
- Increased Speed via AWS EC2.
- Application and Data are now on the same internal network.
- Optimized AWS Network Infrastructure.
- More Compute Power.
- Infinite Expand-ability.
- Less Estimated Hardware Downtime and Disaster Recovery.
- Due to AWS EC2 Virtualization Technology running the Server.
- AWS Snapshots of the Server can be spun up in an instant.
- Possibility for Load Balancing in the future and Servers in different Regions.
- Less Network Downtime.
- AWS Enterprise Class Infrastructure.
- Separation of Concerns.
- Application, Databases and Phone System are now all on separate services.
- This means if there is a server outage for the system, the phones don’t go down, and vice versa.
Phone System Updated!
- Now has it’s own protected server in AWS.
- Now has it’s own database server in AWS for CDR’s.
- Running State of the Art Asterisk 14.4 Virtual PBX.
- Better Sound Quality:
- Old: 8khz bitrate New: 48khz bitrate.
- Now Supports Opus Codec for phone calls.
- Opus is unmatched for interactive speech and music transmission over the Internet, but is also intended for storage and streaming applications. It is standardized by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as RFC 6716 which incorporated technology from Skype’s SILK codec and Xiph.Org’s CELT codec.
- Using this Codec is optional. The system still supports the 8khz ulaw codec.
- Better Quality Recordings.
- Smaller Recordings Files.
- Opus files are 10x smaller than ogg, and can be converted to any other format.
- No more crashes due to attended transfers.
- Asterisk ARI.
- This newest version of Asterisk will allow us to do some amazing things between the CRM and the phone system as it has a standardized development interface.
- Predictive Dialer Coming Soon™.
- Recordings Stored in 3 Locations.
- Application Server, Phone Server and AWS S3 Backup.
- Complies with Medicare regulations for backups. Protect your commissions!
Changes have been made to how administrators are able to export data. This will help you keep in line with PCI and PHI compliance standards
- By default, exports strip PHI and PCI Data.
- This can be overriden with the “Show PCI and Show PHI” checkboxes which are visible to Administrators only.
- Any data exported will be logged as per usual, but if PCI or PHI data has been exported it will show both in the filename that is downloaded as well as in the log file.
- Files without PCI / PHI Data will be tagged as “safe”.
- Standardized field names in certain sections.
PHI / PCI Data
You can now disable PCI and PHI Data outright in the options menu.
- Disable PHI will remove SSN from Leads and Dependents.
- Disable PCI will remove all billing information for Credit Cards and Bank Accounts. You can still select a payment type.
- These settings effect exports on Leads and Policies
- More fields are now available to send out to your customers via the mailer.
- Fixed a bug with Spanish Marketplace emails. This can be found in the templates section
- Fixed a bug where template editor and HTML mode wasn’t showing.
- Spanish Unsubcribe text now supported.
- Recording Downloads are now being logged. Log section coming soon.
- You will be able to see if someone played or downloaded a recording and the respective format.
- Fixed a bug where the player was autoloading audio files and downloading them all without needing to.