- You can now set more than one callback per lead, and you don’t need to clear the previous callback. Callback Maximums are still in effect.
- Login attempts are now logged in the system, along with the session they were logged in on. We record all information regarding the login source.
- Login now has protections against hammering (spamming credentials) via both session(10 attempts), and IP (100 attempts) within a 5 minute period.
- Login now correctly shows when logging into a deactivated account instead of just invalid credentials
- Login Codes:
- 1 login_code success Successful Login
- 2 login_code invalid_credentials Invalid Credentials
- 3 login_code user_wrong_account Wrong Account
- 4 login_code user_no_accounts No Accounts
- 5 login_code user_problem Problem
- 6 login_code user_deactivated User Deactivated
- 50 login_code user_invalid_ip IP Restricted
- 51 login_code hammering_session Too many login attempts in this session.
- 52 login_code hammering_ip Too many login attempts from this ip.
- 100 login_code account_disabled Account Disabled
Quick Search (Experimental)
- After typing for 1 second, it will start looking for leads and policies based on your criteria. You can either press Enter to go to the first lead it find as per usual, or you can wait for the dropdown to show the latest 10 results.
- The way the permissions work here is they fall through. If you have view_leads, it ignores view_own_leads for example.
- Normal Agents without the new abilities do not get any results, they have to use the system as they have before by pressing enter or the search button.
- New Quick Search Abilities
- Gives Access to Leads Page
- view_own_leads (filtered by current user as lead agent_id or creator_id)
- Gives Access to Leads Pagefiltered by current user as lead agent_id or creator_id. (Not currently implemented)
- quick_search_own_leads (filtered by current user as lead agent_id or creator_id)
- Gives Access to Policies Pages
- view_own_policies (filtered by current user as policy agent_id or creator_id or agent_of_record)
- Gives Access to Policies Page filtered by current user as policy agent_id or creator_id or agent_of_record. (Not currently implemented)
- quick_search_own_policies (filtered by current user as policy agent_id or creator_id or agent_of_record)
- Vendor Posting with Notes
- You can now post Notes into the system. This works similar to dependents. You can post as many notes as you need, you just need to configure the max amount of notes in vendor mappings.
- This will create an entry into notes per note by the system.
- New Filter: User
- This is an all around search for any lead or policy where a user has their ID stamped. Ignores LMB (Last Modified)
- Show Notes in Lead Search
- You can now show notes via a filter command in Leads section
- You can also show only those leads that have notes!
- Fixed a bug with badly formatted dates in the DoB causing an age calculation error.
- Added Coinsurance Field to Policies
- The following Logs where grouped into the Log Section. We made the logs much more robust in terms of filters and options. All are exportable.
- Note some of these logs are new.
- Actions (New)
- Logins (New)
- Downloads (New)
- Opt Out (New)
- Action Log will now show Status Changes so it’s easier to find.
- DIaler Action Log now shows Status changes and then a full log for ease of use / history.
- Cleaned up some filter elements.
- Changed multi-checkboxes to show a thinner font, and bold when selected / unbold when unselected
- Changed Order of Abilities in User Filters to follow Menu Order.
There is now a section on the User Permissions called “Abilities” which is split from roles.
Abilities allow for fine grained permission in the system.
- “Verify” allows an agent to self Verify and Submit policies. This does not allow them to cancel them.
- “Cancel” allows and agent to Cancel policies. It does not allow them to Verify or Submit them.
- “Upload Documents” allows the agent to upload documents to a policy.
- “Send Mail” allows and agent to send the welcome email, otherwise the mail button will not show.
- “Set Vendor” allows an agent to set the Vendor from a list of “Agent Selectable” vendors.
- A Vendor must be configured as “Agent Selectable” to shows in the list of Vendors for an agent with this permission to use.
- Set Vendor ONLY WORKS on creating New Lead that has not been automatically created by an Vendor with an Inbound Number set.
- “Change Vendor” allows an agent to set any vendor regardless of status and “Agent Selectable” both when creating new leads or modifying them.
- Vendors with an Inbound Phone creating new leads will still create the lead based on the Vendor settings. It can then be edited afterwards with this permission.
Vendors and Policies now have new mass update features for some popular fields. Be careful, there is no undo.
The following lead fields were added:
- Contact Preference
Changing Columns and Sorting
The lead section now allows you to change columns as well as sort data. We will be adding these features to all Policies sections in the next patch.
The change columns button can be found under filters.
Sort By and Sort Order can be found in the leads section.
The following policy fields were added:
- Application Number
- Date Paid
- Date Reactivated
- This now gets set when the “Reactivate” button is pressed.
- Reactivator ID
- This now gets set when the “Reactivate” button is pressed.
You can now search by Date Paid and Date Reactivated. The Boolean Paid checkbox has been added to the “All” table.
Search by Policy Number and Application Number is now possible as well.
Vendors can now be listed as “Active, Inactive or Inactive Visible”, similar to users.
- Inactive visible will still show when modifying leads soas to not accidentally remove Vendor data.
- Inactive Visible will show on Filters throughout the system, Inactive will not.
- [INACTIVE] has been added to labels for both Inactive and Inactive Visible vendors
- New Lead Fields
- Fields have been added to Vendor Mappings and Relay Mappings as well as show on the dialer screen under Contact.
- annual_income (number)
- Fixed ACAExpress Integration to use Annual Income.
- newsletter (checkbox) used to mark the client has opted in for a newsletter
- marketing (checkbox) used to mark the client has opted in for other forms of marketing (email etc)
- Newsletter and Marketing are both searchable in the leads section.
- New Policy Fields
- This must be enabled under “Options” under the section “Points System”
- Points are arbitrary. The sales board will soon use points if desired.
- max_out_of_pocket (coming)
- coinsurance (coming)
- New CSR Fields
- You can now select a CSR Agent if you are a Manager or higher.
- CSR Agents can search for their name or other CSR agents to sort through their requests.
Our servers were updated and maintenance performed on 10/26/2015 to increase performance and add new features.