- If you are using the Webphone, TLDialer will now use TLDSIP’s DTMF Tones instead of Vici tones, as Vici tones are slow and unreliable.
- The Dialpad works the exact same way.
- The Dialpad should be near instant now as you press buttons.
- The Dialpad no longer hides when pressing buttons.
- Made a fix for callbacks not setting the proper callback status even though the callback went in.
- When making a blind call, TLD SIP will now ring
- An Audible click noise will be played when a call connects
- An Audible pop noise will be played when a call disconnects.
- If a call is rejected or fails, a busy noise will be played.
- You can now hear DTMF Tones when you press them. They are synced to the same speed the phone sends them.
- DTMF Tones now send via RTP.
- Upgraded to latest SIP Version.
- There was a problem with the TQL Caching function, it has been corrected.