- The following have been changed to ID numbers instead of text. They now work with multi-checkboxes in the filters instead of fields. Search has been updated to look through the fields instead of text.
- Event Group
- Event Type
- The Appointments for RSVP section has been updated to allow for searches within companies, groups and event types, not just distance.
- Added Custom Fields for you to create. There are no default system fields for these sections as they are account specific only.
- Event Group
- Event Type
- The Add Custom Status button has been changed to a dropdown with the following:
- Add Custom Status
- Add Company
- Add Event Group
- Add Event Type
- Fixed a meta issue for fields with ONLY custom Fields, and no default fields
Dialer Field and Section Hiding
You can now remove certain sections and fields from the dialer screen in the Options section. This will hide (but not remove) those fields so there is no loss of data if you import the data, but just don’t want agents to see it. More fields to disable will be added in the future. Critical ones such as first name last name phone, etc will always remain permanent.
- Lead Sections
- Medical Information
- Medicare Information
- Insurance Information
- Marketing Information
- Admin Information
- Policy Sections
- Policy Date Information
- Beneficiary Information
- Billing Information
- User Information
- System Date Information
- Other Information
- Lead Fields
- Country of Birth
- Policy Fields
- Application Number
- Current Term
- Rewrite ID
- Rewrite Refused
- Actual Premiums
- Actual Monthly
- Actual Initial
- Customer Summary
- Disable Summary
- Actual Fees
- Actual Monthly
- Actual Premium
- Monthly Fees
- Initial Fees
- Admin Fees
Vendor groups have been added to the system. This works similar to User Groups, but instead of Skill we have Weight.
- Vendor Groups can found under the leads menu on the left sidebar.
- Vendor Groups can also be found on the Vendor Page near the mass edit button.
- You can search in Leads, Customers and Vendors by Vendor Group.
- When searching leads or policies by Vendor Group it will pull leads or policies from all vendors in the group or groups selected.
- A vendor can be a member of more than one vendor group if desired.
- You can add a vendor to a group with the Group Tab when editing a vendor
- You can mass add, remove and drop all groups for vendors with the Mass Edit button.
- Some minor visual updates and new Feature tab under options, a few existing options moved in there.
Custom Status Fields
You can now add your own custom status fields! Please consult with us before adding them as if they are generic enough for the system we would like to have them in. This should be used for overly specific lead status fields only.
- You can add a Custom Status Field by going to Settings -> Fields and choosing Add Custom Status
- Statuses are automatically numbered and start at 2000, as 2000 and below are reserved for system purposes and 1000 and below for actual system statuses.
- You can customize the field after it has been added.
Added missing lead columns to the leads page.
Fields has had an update to show more clearly what the true name and custom name are, as well as what type of field it is (Custom, Customized, or System).
New Lead Field
- PCP Office
- This is for the full address of the PCP’s office.
- The vendor post mappings have been updated to support all new fields added that were missing from the past few months.
Added New Languages. These are by default hidden and can be revealed by customizing the fields.
- Khmer (Cambodia)
- Vietnamese (Vietnam)
- Chinese (China)
- Tagalog (Philippines)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
You can now use shift + Click to select multiple items in the Multi Checkboxes
- We added a special relational field for Return reasons for Medicare
- This is useful for telling your lead vendors why the lead was rejected. It should work for Live Transfer leads as well.
- This is not a status, and you can select more than one value.
- You can enable this under Options -> Dialer -> Return Reasons.
- This will show under the medicare section in the Contact Screen.
- It will show up under Leads in the Contact Section as a multi-checkbox.
Favorites & My Favorites
- You can now search through favorites in the Favorites section and remove others favorites
- Roles: Manager+
- Ability: View Favorites
- You can now see your own favorites in the My Favorites section as well as the date favorites and search through the dates.
New Lead Statuses
- Language Barrier
- Fixed issue with new contacts having no statuses and only the trash button.
- Fixed issue with notes and csrs not selecting all notes.
- The Sidebar now updates immediately upon dispositoning a lead. This prevents people trying to press other buttons after they have had final dispositions.
- You can now Unconvert a Lead that has been converted.
- It will set the lead to the last known lead status.
- When you unconvert an Relay Transfer Conversion it will remain an Relay Transfer.
- When you unconvert an Appointment Conversion it will remain an appointment.
- SuperAdmin only.
- When you trash a lead it now hides all other menu buttons except for Untrash
- When you untrash a lead it will set the lead to the last known status.
- Superadmin Only.
- Do Not Contact
- You can now remove a lead from the DNC Status. It will set the lead to the last known status.
- SuperAdmin only.
- Transferred button changed to “Relay Transferred” for clarity.
- Transferred was always meant to only work with the relay option.
- New Option: Settings -> Options -> Dialer
- Appointment Conversion
- When an appointment is set it assigns the agent as well as date_converted and the Appointment Status
- This is mostly for people using the system to set appointments and RSVP’s
- Default is off
- Relay Transferred Conversion
- When a Relay Transfer is set it assigns the agent as well as date converted and the Transferred Status.
- This is mostly for people using the system for live transfers.
- Default is off
External Lead Dispositions
In an effort to integrate further with other systems and dialers, we have added the ability to post lead status updates into the system.
You can find this new features under Settings -> Options under the Third Party Tab
You must map out all the statuses and user ids to match your system. If your system can hold TLDCRM User ID’s you can just set them to what they are by default.
Rules for how statuses work match how they work in the Contact screen.
Fields and Products
Added some quality of life changes to fields. Put a stop to being able to modify certain key fields. Added Field Settings to be able to customize fields further when necessary (commissions).
Asterisk is now at the latest version 15.1
- This should help fix chanspy crashes.
Lots of visual updates in this patch. It may cause some confusion for some but will be easier to navigate in the long run. Due to the amount of features we have been adding everything was getting jumbled up into the “Settings” section. We have added a new sidebar to remedy this situation!
IMPORTANT: Changes to User Top Menu
- “Dialer” has been renamed to “New Contact“, since this is a clearer indication as to what it does.
- We have retained “Leads” and “Customers” for Convenience. Customers still has it’s dropdown but it has had icons added to it.
- All Top Menu items now have Icons.
- Logs has been removed and placed in the left sidebar.
- Manage Users has been removed from the profile dropdown.
- “Profile” has been changed to “Admin Dashboard“
- “Profile” now allows a user to edit his details. The details are limited, but the user can change their email, username and password along other non-critical preferences.
- Reports has been removed and placed in the left sidebar.
- Reports now has a dropdown of all reports available, grouped with icons by type.
- Removed support items.
- Moved to Support under Left Sidebar
- Removed TLDSIP
- Moved to Support under Left Sidebar
- Changed “Roles” to “Roles & Abilities”
- *Fixed issue with underscores and lack of Caps on longer named abilities.
- Settings has been removed and it’s respective items moved into the left sidebar
- Callbacks -> Leads
- Commissions -> Commissions
- Documents -> Media
- Fields -> Settings
- Mailer -> Marketing
- Options -> Settings
- Products -> Settings
- Recordings -> Media
- Templates -> Media
- Relays -> Leads
- Vendors -> Leads
Moar Icons! Yay!
We have added brand spanking new icons to the whole menu system and have tried to keep as consistent as we can with different items and sections. This will give a more visual flavor to the system to identify different sections better. We will be adding more icons to the system in spots where they make sense. We hope you will be happy with the new icons! Icons have even been aded to individ
New Left Sidebar!
- All users have access to the new Sidebar, although different Roles and Abilities will show or hide certain menu options.
- Sidebar opens and closes by pressing the Hamburger Icon. It looks like 3 little bars.
- Sidebar will stay open on refresh
- Sidebar Menu items will slide open on click
- Sidebar menu items will stay open or closed on refresh.
- Sidebar has been Organized as Follows
- New Contact (Dialer)
New “My Business” Top Menu Dropdown!
The new My Business section holds a ton of new features for Agencies and Call Centers alike. You can now assign “My” abilities to agents to allow them to have access to admin-like sections of the CRM that are specifically pre filtered just for them. This is for companies that want to give their agents a little more control over their leads, policies and data, as it will allow them to list and search just like admins, albeit limited to only their pool of data. If you want them to have access to the full leads or policies section just give them the “View” abilities (View Leads, View Policies) or give them a higher role!
- My Dashboard
- This is simply a quick link to the home page / dashboard
- My Leads
- Shows leads that where created by or converted by the user.
- My Customers
- Shows policies that where created by, converted by, or the agent of record is set to the user.
- My Callbacks
- Shows callbacks created by the user.
- User can Trash or Complete Callbacks by clicking the X or the Checkmark.
- My Appointments
- Shows appointments created by or scheduled to the user.
- My Calendar
- Shows a mix of appointments and callbacks for the user
- * We may expand this to also show conversion information in the future for leads and policies if there is enough feedback.
- My CSR’s
- Shows CSR Requests assigned to the specified user.
Appointments, Callbacks and Calendar do not require a user to have special permissions because there is intent for the agent to take action and manage this data.
- My Leads
- My Customers
- My CSR’s
- View Callbacks
- View Appointments
- View Calendar
- Export Callbacks
- Export Appointments
- Callbacks has had a “Description” added to it so you will know a little more as to what the callback is for. This is not considered a note and is on the callback only.
- Callbacks now show in Calendar, Callbacks, My Calender and My Callbacks.
- Callbacks can now be toggled as “Completed” or “Trashed”
- Callbacks can now be Mass Reassigned
- Trashed Callbacks can be Untrashed
- Untrashed callbacks still count toward your maximum callbacks.
- Completed Callbacks cannot be rescheduled or trashed
- Callbacks now have a “completer” field to denote who completed the callback, as callbacks can now be reassigned or completed by admins.
- Callbacks can now be Rescheduled / Edited!
- A reschedule Counter will be visible in the Callbacks and My Callbacks section.
- Rescheduled callbacks still count toward your maximum callbacks.
The events section lets you put a calendar of events together so agents can choose to RSVP a lead by setting a RSVP Appointment! Events can be found under “Settings” in the left sidebar menu.
- Events have their own locations, when an appointment is tied to an event, the event data is copied automatically to the appointment
- When an Event is updated it automatically updates all appointments for the event.
- Viewing an Event will show a Google Map of the location selected.
- Viewing an Event will show an “Add to Calendar” link which allows you to add it to any of your third party calendars such as Gmail and Outlook.
- *Still Under Development
- Send Email and Send Relay are currently under Development
- This will send an email when an attendee is Registered for an event, but not when an appointment is edited. This only works for new events.
- An option will be added later to send an Update Email to all Attendees if something changes
- The email sent will be based on a standard template OR a chosen template on the event.
- The add to calendar link will also be provided in emails later.
- Public RSVP and Public Roster are currently under Development
- Public RSVP will allow you to give a link for someone to register on their own. This will search for a lead in the database or insert a new one based on the given information.
- Public Roster will allow someone outside of the system (not logged in, or via user link) to Check People as Attended or Missed
- There will also be a Non Public Roster for admins to check off who showed up and who didn’t.
- Appointments can be Enabled under Options -> Dialer Tab -> Appointments
- Appointments are an alternative to Callbacks for 3 purposes.
- In House visit
- In Office Visit
- RSVP will allow you to choose an event to RSVP to and hides Appointment Fields since they are taken care of by the Event System.
- RSVP’s are not assigned to an agent.
- RSVP’s will have event details copied from the event automatically on save and update.
- An “Appointment” status can now be found in the right hand dialer disposition menu. It will give you an Appointment popup.
- You can also add a description to the event as well as custom address information to show on the appointment.
- You can set an appointment for a specific user in the system if so desired and it will show up in their appointments and calendar.
- Appointments and RSVP’s you create will show under your My Appointments and My Calendar tab, wether you are the assigned agent or not. The user assigned will still be in the details.
- If you are booking Appointments for Agents that do not exist in your system, or aren’t users of TLDCRM, we suggest to make them non-role accounts and set them to inactive-visible so you can select them and run reports later.
- *Still Under Development
- Email Notifications for the Agent receiving the Appointment with Map and Add to Calendar Link.
- Shows a visual monthly calendar of callbacks, appointments and CSR Requests for the user with filters
- Calendar can be switched from one month to another and from 2014 to the current year.
- When an Appointment is an RSVP, the Event will pop up when viewing with details. and an Attendee list.
- *Still Under Development
- Week View
- Day View (Upcoming)
- All features same as Calendar except they are related only to your own data.
- When viewing RSVP Events you can only see your Attendees.
- There is now a popup that will show when you try to navigate away or close the browser after interacting with a lead and not dispositioning it. This should prevent agents from habitually closing out the window after typing in changes.
- This options can be turned on under Settings -> Options -> Dialer -> Window Close Prompt
- Added Appointments Tab to Right side Menu.
- Appointments will “Convert” the lead, but not convert any policies. An In house or In Office appointment shows intent to purchase, which is why it is a conversion
- Added PCP Name and PCP ID under Medical Information
- New Lead Statuses:
- Language Barrier
- Added an option in Product Validation Config related to dependents
- Ignore Individual Policies
- This will skip validation for dependents when the policy selected is an individual policy.
- Ignore Excluded Dependents
- This will skip validation for dependents when the dependent has “Exclude from Policies” checked.
- Adding the Product Validation Options section gives us some more flexibility to add new validation rules based on client feedback.
- User Group Names now show in square brackets [GROUPNAME] next to the Users name of the person in Select and Checkbox menus similar to the [INACTIVE] flag with [INACTIVE] always being last
- You can now add Inactive and Inactive Visible users past your seat cap. This is useful for booking appointments for agents not using the system. You will not be able to activate those users without a license. They cannot log in.
- Did a little more cleanup and optimization of the Options section for ease of use.
- Added Icons for Save and Toggles instead of the big blue Save Buttons.
- Standardized Texts to try to always be positive (Visible, Enabled, etc)
- Added Appointments Option under Dialer.
- We have done more prep for the upcoming commissions module. Icons will show up under “Commissions” shortly!
- Added Export List and Summary to Production Report
- Fixed issue with Layout when using Quote Tool Dropdown
- Fixed a bug with Agent Dashboard First and Last Name.
- Fixed a bug with Quick Search First and Last Name.
- Fixed a bug when adding Vendors, not seeing the States Checkboxes.
- Fixed a bug with Policy Date Sold Filters
- Fixed a bug with Agent of Records on the User Edit screen. The next time you set a user as Agent of Record it will show them in lists again.
Reworked some major modules to decouple them for future use. All nice and clean now! Also added some new features to allow for faster development of new modules.
Updated Icon Framework.
User & User Groups
In the Users section you can now see a button next to Add User and Mass Edit that says User Groups.
- You can create as many user groups as you like.
- You can set a name, description, and skill level to keep track of the agents in your group and organize them.
- Filters have been added to Users to allow filtering by User Groups
- Mass Edit has been updated to allow for Mass Adding and Removing to groups as well as dropping all groups from a user.
- Users Edit section has been reformatted slightly using a new method in preparation for upcoming Licenses and Contracts.
- Groups tab has been added to Users Edit.
- Changed Meta tab to Settings.
- Reorganized some fields into different tabs.
- User Groups will be available for certain reports soon, as well as to be used in future reports planned regarding Agents / Users.
- Bugfix: Disable Global Quote Tools was Disabling personal ones as well. This bug was introduced in the timezone patch.
- Touchpoints has been optimized to reduce lag on the Leads Screen.
- Touchpoints data now only loads when selecting it from columns or filtering.
- For accounts with over 1 million leads, always joining touchpoints was causing lag due to the nature of the query, this solves that until you are filtering data.
- Some queries with no filters but asking for Touchpoint data will still lag. This is expected until we can find a workaround.
- Bugfix: After Adding Country, Zipcode field became smaller. It has been made “biggerer” again.
- Lead validation now properly works when configured at the vendor level.
- Added Validation Settings from new fields in 6.1.0
- Options page has been changed to a tabbed format to be easier to use
- Product Edit Page has been changed to a tabbed format for be easier to use.
- Moved Mail settings into the Mail Tab
- Added Support for All Languages to Mail Tab. (Not just English Spanish, inquire for new languages). All Mail defaults to English if nothing else is set, or if no language is set.
- Added Points Settings.
- Points can now be automatically applied to a product sold based off a selected status trigger.
- You can set different point values depending on what the policy has been set to.
- Points for Full Payment
- Points for Post Dates with No Deposit
- Points for Post Dates with Deposit
- *More Criteria to come per request.
- Added Validation Settings for Policy Workflows.
- Customize which fields are required (Lead + Policy Fields Required to Press Sale, Verify and Submit)
- Tools to Copy Settings from other Products or to Every Workflow status.
- The policy will still save, but will throw and error and refuse to Convert, Verify or Submit without information
- Fields required can be set for the Contact, Dependents and Policy Data.
- Prep for Commissions:
- Commissions tab has been added pending Commissions Calculation Update.
- Added Deposit Field for products that accept a deposit.
- Added Sort and Order to Policies
You can now use the touchpoints system for inbound lead tracking. This can be enabled under Settings -> Options -> Dialer Tab
- If a lead Exists in the system, it will find the latest lead in the following order
- Latest Converted Lead
- Latest Lead
- Instead of adding a new lead within the inbound vendor, it will add a “touchpoint” to the lead with the vendor information, which shows up in the Logs section.
- The touchpoint has it’s own created date and is unique, you cannot have two touchpoints from the same vendor.
- The touchpoint has it’s own conversion information based on what happens with the next policy.
- Once the Sale button is pressed, the touchpoint converts and adds a date converted and who converted by.
- Once the Submit button is pressed the touchpoint converts and adds a date sold and who sold by.
- When Touchpoints is enabled you can see the Touchpoint report under Reports.
- This is useful when you are remarketing your own leads, especially those that have already converted. It prevents needing to duplicate your leads.
- Touchpoints can now be seen in the Leads section and are searchable
- You can choose to see Leads with or without touchpoints
- You can choose the “touchpoints” and “touchpoints description” columns in the Columns Selector.
- You can choose specific touchpoint vendors from the Touchpoints list.
- If you choose “Touchpoint Data” from the Columns List you will see a subtable under each lead with details on the touchpoint and it’s conversion information.
- Fixed an issue with inbound vendors sometimes tagging the wrong vendor.