Multi-Checkbox & Select Filters
Just got a WHOLE lot smarter.
- Now, instead of just trying to match the full text of what you have typed in for the filter, we also chunk your filter into pieces by “space” values, and then check for the presence of all combined pieces, regardless of order!
- Field: System User
- Type in system user
- Type in user system
- Type in usersystem
- Multi-checkboxes now have a ? that will open a window with detailed instructions, and tips and tricks on using them.
- Fix to TQL when pulling just a single column.
- Fixed some Group By Filter issues with the way it was displaying.
- Fixes to Data Validation and Data Cleaning in TQL.
- Changes Way Query System Works in TQL, more better now.
- Fixed an issue with TQL Field Mods <><=>= on dates.
- Fields for TLDialer now have Caching.
- Added TQL Size Type 0 for Enabled / Boolean Fields.
- Change to how Boolean / Enabled Fields look in General (25 px)
- Fix to the way Count Works for Totals. Still a remaining issue for conjoined queries.
- Fixed some Export issues in TQL.
- Fixes to TLDialer Datasets.
- Abstracted TQL JS to it’s own Base.
- Added “Rows” Param for later use.
- Change to way we Detect Arguments and Params. More efficient now.
- Removed Unneeded SetWheres.
- Change to way “Enabled” TLDialer Fields look.
- Added “X” Buttons to pretty much every TQL Field. Makes clearing them out faster.
- All Number fields now support Ranges and Operator Modifiers similar to Datetimes.
- Allowed Primary and Unique ID’s to show in Aggregate Queries, when selected in Columns.
- Quick search now works with Application Number
- Cleaned up User Profile Page.
- Fix to Custom Fields – No Longer Accepts Spaces in Name on Update.
- Changed way Arrays look in Filter URL’s Now should show  instead of those weird numbers and letters (URL Encoded)
- Premium is now a Default Field in All Policies. Removed Fronter.
- Rewrote “Protected Fields” code. There was an issue with this code and the multi-user save feature that went unreported.
- The issue was, those with protected versions would receive updated information from those with unprotected versions, but it would set to blank on that users next save, which would then overwrite the unprotected users version.
- Standardized the Method so it can be used repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue with Copy Pasting with Right Click Paste and losing data.
- Made it so that Tabs with Validation Errors now highlight Red. (Policies, Notes, Dependents, Contacts)
- Abstracted Quote Tool into different files.
- Fixed issue with Married Checkbox showing when it wasnt supposed to
Product Validation and Price Matrix
- Fix for Locked Fields with no Values specified.
- Fix for Products where no settings present.
- Fix to Allow 0 for Duration in Matrix system.
- Relays section now defaults to active relays only.
- Vendor section now has a button to open the Vendor’s list in the Leads Section.
- Change to Agent Policies Report
- Fix to Live Agent Report 3 Way Call field. Works now.
- It is now possible to “Clear Agent Last Call Times” when they go from Pause to Ready, so that campaigns using campaign weights and times don’t give them preference due to them having the longest last call time. Ask us to Set this For you.
- Issue with pressing 0 on Dialpad should now be correctly fixed.
- Fix to Live Agents that was causing lag.
- Fix to Lag happening in Group By on Live Agents (Due to so many items)
- Added Group By to other TLDialer Sections
- Possible Fix for Stuck Hangups
- Fixed Update and Mass Update Ingroups not working for Live Agents. Works now!
- FIxed an issue with TLD Sync to Vici. Should work now.
- Removed limit from Lists and DID Multi-checkbox.
- A fix I put in may actually fix a crap ton more issues besides what was here…
- Uploader now has Tabs for Data Maps and Field Maps to make it easier to Navigate.
- You will now see a Green Check or Red Exclamation depending if File or Field Maps are OK.
- Uploader Vendor, Carrier, Language, Product List now shows a Verbose List to make it easier to find the right Fields.
- Uploader Product List now only shows you currently Visible System Products.
- Uploader Map Labels now clearer so you can tell whats needed and whats not.
- Uploader now has option under Maps, to Copy the Selections from One Map section to another if the reference table is the same.
- You will get a Notification with what was updated among how many fields.
- For Example:
- Mapping Agent ID & Creator ID & Assigned ID
- If the Data is the same in all 3 fields, you can use fill out your map field with the most data, and then click “Copy Selections”
- Any Values that Match in the other fields will have their value set to the one you copied.
- Any Values in other fields that were already set will not be overwritten.
- Uploader Maps now has “Clear Selections”
- This will clear the current Field Map you are on.
- There is an Undo Button! You can undo the clear if you accidentally clicked it.
- Uploader “Clear All Field Maps Selections” now supports the same Undo that Uploader Maps Does.
- Purge All Fields still has no Undo!!!
- You will now be asked to Confirm you want to Purge Fields
- Select Filter Update
- Select Filter now is Smarter than before, see general changes to Filters above
- Quick Value Copy to Select Filter for Mapping.
- You can Click or CTRL Click each space separated word in your Value column when mapping to copy that text into the filter and have it immediately filter.
- If you Click text, it will overwrite the filter with the current text.
- If you CTRL Click text, it will append that text to whatever is already in the filter, prepended with a space.
- Example 1:
- Your Filter Says “Florida”
- You click “Blue”
- The Filter now says “Blue”
- Example 2:
- Your Filter Says “Florida”
- You CTRL Click “Blue”
- The Filter now says “Florida Blue”
- There is a Double Curved Arrow now next to each value, clicking or CTRL clicking it does the same as with text, except it copies in the ENTIRE value, not just pieces of it.
- There is an X in the Filter Selects to clear the text filter now.
- These tools can make matching super fast if your data is very similar to the mapped data in the system. Just click one or more text pieces and then select. This works well due to the changes to the way we filter items in the Select Filter
- We now have a working “Help Modal” that will pop up when details could be given to confusing sections, or regarding workflow, etc.
- We will eventually compile these on a Master Page so you can see them all, as well as have them listed here on our Website for quick reference.
- Currently we have Started with a Help Section for Multi-Checkboxes, which goes in detail as to how they work and the variations to them throughout the system.
- Below is a Snippet from this Help Document:
UI Help: Multi-Checkbox
Multi-Checkboxes allow you to select one or more value either for data entry or for filtering throughout the system. The way they work is standard throughout the system. Options and variations are explained below.
- There are two lists and states in each Multi-Checkbox: Checked and Unchecked.
- When you Check a Checkbox, it automatically gets bolded, pushed and reordered to the top of the Multi-Checbox into the Checked list. This effect persists with page refreshes or saved settings, allowing you to see what has been selected much quicker and easier than sifting through the list.
- When you Uncheck a Checkbox, the bold effect is removed and it is resorted back into the Unchecked list.
Selecting Multiple Items
- Hold CTRL and press Left Click to Select an Item without having it Pop to the Top, this marks your starting point for multiple selection.
- After Selecting your starting point, hold SHIFT and press Left Click any other item to Check / Uncheck all items in between your previously selected and currently selected item.
*Note: If you use this method on a Filtered List, it will only select the items in between the list that are visible, which is very handy! Filtered items will not be checked or unchecked.
Selecting All Items
- Press and Hold CTRL + SHIFT and press Left Click to Select / Unselect All Items in a Multi-Checkbox.
When a Multi-Checkbox has more than 11 Items, a Filter Box automatically appears to allow you to quickly filter through options using a smart match system based on what you type in.
The small inside the Filter Box will clear your current input.
Sortable checkboxes allow you to Click and Drag selected items into the order you prefer. The system will preserve this order even on refresh, particularly for filters. This is most commonly used in Group By filters where the order of your selection sometimes matters and may change results or options.
Sortable Checkboxes are easy to find by looking for the / icon next to the / checkboxes.
At times Multi-Checkboxes will have extra buttons at the top right of the label. Tools are usually placed there to either modify your filter results or to manipulate the checkbox in some way.
Check All Checkbox
Often we add a “Check All” button to the Label buttons as an easy way to toggle all fields on or off. These will be removed in the future in favor of the CTR + SHIFT + Left Click Method.
Dynamic Checkbox Options
Often we add other dynamic settings or commands to Multi-Checkboxes such as what is found in the Product Matrix section. These options usually have tooltips when hovering over them to discover what they are meant to do.
Label buttons usually appear in Filter sections.
When this button is selected, it tells the filter system to check for values that are NOT in the selected list.
This will flag the system to check for the Presence of data for a particular field. A field is known to be present if it is Not Null and not Blank. Note that “0” in a text field is considered as present, but is not present in a number field.
This will flag the system to check for Absence of data for a particular field. A field is known to be missing if it is Null or Blank. Note that “0” in a text field is not considered as missing, but is missing in a number field.
The Aggregate Button is specific to the Group By Multi-Checkbox, and tells the system that you want to remove all Group By options, including system default ones. This normally flattens your result set to just one row. This allows you to pull dynamic total reports from any TQL (Total Query Language) Enabled System Section. All TLDialer Sections have the Aggregate option for example, and more sections will include this as we migrate all of our systems to using TQL.