TLMessenger Text Message (SMS) Canned (Preset) Responses is finally here…it’s finally here.
You asked for this one for quite a while, so here it is! With some advanced features as well! FYI, for details, open up a SMS window, click the “?” icon next to the chat tab in TLMessenger.
Canned Responses ( Present Text Messages )
- There is a new tab in the TLMessenger window, click it and it should fetch your canned responses.
- Canned Responses are a mix of account and user based responses.
- If you have an account based canned response it will not be editable.
- Some user canned responses can be set to not be editable.
- Canned Responses can be set to be invisible to agents (to be used instead of automation via dispositions).
- The interface will allow you to label and set text to automatically send with the text.
- There are two buttons: one to fill your text out or use it as a template, and the other is fire and forget (pressing it will reopen your chat window).
- You can only have one Account or User Canned Response per Response key. It will error otherwise.
- For users: keys are automatically made based on the Text Label.
- For Admins: keys can be customized and and edited.
- You can use a Key in a Status Disposition (or anywhere for that matter) and it will run the string autofill a second time to load the Response.
- You can delete canned responses you created or own.
- You can edit canned responses you created or own.
- Created Autofill Model so it can be used throughout the system and reestablish order.
- See Help Icon in the CRM for most details information.
- Added some Links in the Vendor Performance Report so you can easily (and exactly) see what leads or sales are behind the numbers.
- Added Ignore 0 Cost Leads Filter.
- Policies can now be tagged during disposition.
- Tags can be added, removed, or dropped.
- For the moment this can only occur with Policy Statuses.
- Policy Tags are like permanent / semi-permanent statuses that can not only store the tag but when and whom they were added by. There is even a hidden log that stores when a tag was added, dropped, or removed.
- Policy Tags can be searched from the Explore Section and brought in as individual or aggregate columns.
- Tons of workflows can be created to your needs using tags!
- Limited Auto Refresh to 3 Seconds
- We now turn Auto Refresh off at around 1:00 AM Local Time for those of you who just love to keep it running all night and through the reboot…
- Possible Future Change: Will Redirect you to Admin Dashboard.
- The Live Agents page will no longer spam “Auto Refresh”! Instead it will animate the Auto Refresh to spin every time it runs refresh.
- Added new “Phones” Suppression List API so you can have Vendors Query against numbers you already have (in bulk) instead of one by one.
- JSON Output, but also Supports CSV Output
- Will give you a True / False next to each number you sent in.
- Supports Dirty Numbers, and will clean them for you (ie: 555.555.5555 )
- Can pass in phones as an array or comma separated values.
- Can request list of existing, missing, or all.
- Added “Re-Enroll” as a rewrite type.
- You can now send Documents via SMS from Documents on a Lead that were not previously sent via SMS.
- Previously it was possible but since the documents are natively not public it needed the public flag to be set, as well as a shortcode generated.
- Added Turning 65 Logo on Info Window
- This will show a Turning 65 Logo only when the days to 65 is set in Settings -> Options
- Added FEMA Declared and FEMA Ends to FEMA logo on hover when visible.
- Added “Total Duration” which calculates Premium x Duration if it exists which will be along side “Total Annual”
- Fixed Hoverover Descriptions on Policy Calculation Fields
- Added More Memory Limit and timeout time to Egress API
- Fixed issue with Validation Rules on New Policy Statuses.
- Added DISPO to TLDialer Statuses so it can now be searched in TLDialer Sections.
- Minor visual fix to new Policy Tag Icon when empty.
- Added Icons, colors and information to the Lead Statuses table for missing Lead Status Triggers. Policy Statuses will be next.
- Was missing “Tags Add, Remove and Drop, SMS, Email, Dispo Hangup, Dispo Pause”
- You can now “Ctrl + Click” the Load Icon in Filters to copy the link to give to someone else.
- Filter ID’s have been added to the Dropdowns to make them easier to see.
- Added First Contact Duration as a Filter in TLDialer Leads.
- Fixed an issue with people using LGHTBL as a color, it is not a color…and VICI does not allow color names longer than 7 characters.
- Removed Max Callbacks from Callbacks API so it doesn’t error.
- Added XML Parser to show XML as JSON after formatting.
- Standardized XML Notation between the Node Service and TLD Itself.
- Added Rewrite as a Required Field in Products.
- MMS Documents on a Lead can now be sent as a SMS without copying it, instead the document becomes public to send via SMS.
- Fixed typo “Intructions” on Public Vendor Instructions Link button.