We have made some major modifications so that when you change carriers in the carrier select menu on the dialer screen, we now do a lookup in the database for any rules related to this product. This will provide us with many useful features to come (including some basic pricing auto fill capability).
If a product has state or zipcode limitation and there is no state or zipcode provided on the contact/lead, it will disable the option (but still show it) and append a message in brackets next to the product name such as [STATE REQUIRED] or [ZIPCODE REQUIRED]
If a product has state or zipcode limitation and there is is an invalid state or zipcode set on the contact/lead, it will disable the option (but still show it) and append a message in brackets next to the product name such as [STATE INVALID] or [ZIPCODE INVALID]
We originally considered hiding the menu option items outright, but realized this could cause confusion for agents and more reason to ask managers and admins where the heck their products went once they had these rules set.
If the CONVERSION Validation section of a Product has the “User License Required to Sell in State” selected it will show a warning in brackets [STATE UNLICENSED] next to the product names that the agent is unlicensed in but WILL allow an agent to select it. This allows your agents to set a quote for someone before passing it on to a licensed agent. If you try to press “Sale” on that policy, it will give the unlicensed error since it was set to conversion. We recommend not to set License Required for Verification and Submission unless your agents self submit, so that your verifiers and submitters can continue to process the application as they do not require a license to do so.
- Trying to quote, verify, or submit with an incorrect state will give an error as it has before
- We now check, on change of carrier, the states required for each product. If a product required a state and no state is selected, it will disable the option and list [STATE REQUIRED] next to the product name. If a state is selected and the state is invalid it will disable and show [STATE INVALID]. These queues should help your agent understand why they can’t quote those policies.
Zipcode Validations *New!
- You can now set a comma separated list of zipcodes in product validations anywhere between 3 to 5 numbers long (yes we keep the front 0 for those pesky zipcodes that start with 0).
- Trying to quote, verify, or submit with an incorrect zipcode will give an error when zipcodes are provided as it would with states. If you change the zipcode to get around the limitation, it will still check for each part of the process. Try not to circumvent the system…if there is an error ask an admin to add the zipcode to the product config.
- We check from left to right, to allow you to take care of 3 – 4 digit prefixed zipcodes instead of having to type in all 5 numbers. This allows you to cover more territory with less work.
- For example: You enter: 330. This means that Zipcodes such as 33015, 33014 and 33025 will be valid. If you set 3301, then 33015 and 33014 will be valid and 33025 would be invalid. If you set 33015 as the zipcode, only 33015 would be valid.
- You can mass edit Zipcode validations.
- Leads Total and Notes Total added to lead schema and are now selectable in the column builder. Use it to build some reports with the aggregate Checkbox!
- Added Group Notes to Policies.
- Dependent Age Range added to Lead Schema and now can be searched in both Leads and Policies sections. Added Dependent Ages Combined and Dependent DoB’s Combined to Schema so you can get a list.
- “New Customer” was added to Schema. This is a customer that no policies sold other than on a single date.
- “Group State” was added to filters in Leads and Policies. Use this with the Aggregate checkbox to create some custom reports!
- Now showing Policy Status in commissions list. We had a client who discovered, while using the commissions tool, that the carrier had not paid two initial payments but was paying residuals. They recovered over $1,000!
- Fixed an issue with Typeahead for Editing Commissions after entered.
- Sales summary now shows total unique customers for the search (unique leads).
- Added Date Terminate to Post Fields