Minor updates in this patch.
Responsive Update & Dialer Mods
- Dialer Info more responsive
- Cleaned up Menu, tabs, and more. Hid new slider sidebar when in mobile view.
- Centered Name when in small view.
- Stacked buttons and Lead ID when in Small view
- Made more responsive. Should be easier to use in Mobile view
- Made medications and conditions textareas so you can see more of what you are typing.
- Made more responsive. Should be much easier to use. Most columns are now 2 x 2 instead of full width.
- Made more responsive.
- Fixed an issue where you could not enter CC number when half screen. Most of these issues should have been fixed with the responsive update. Let us know if you find any more of those!
- Embedded products now respect state validation rules. Will silently fail if the state the primary is being created in does not fit the criteria for the embedded product.
- Fixed an issue where we were not using the product custom type, and always reverting to the product type. Product Custom types will now reflect in Sales Board, Profile and Policies sections. We may need to update a few more reports with this method.
- Added “Future Effective” policy disposition. This is for sales that have been made, and paid, have an in force date and effective date but do not go into effect until sometime in the future.
- You can now sort by total commissions
- Salesboard settings now save until you hit “Reset”
- Cleaned up filter dropdown to look more like rest of the system
- Removed some spacing from top and bottom of header so you can fit more on screen.