Custom Status Fields
You can now add your own custom status fields! Please consult with us before adding them as if they are generic enough for the system we would like to have them in. This should be used for overly specific lead status fields only.
- You can add a Custom Status Field by going to Settings -> Fields and choosing Add Custom Status
- Statuses are automatically numbered and start at 2000, as 2000 and below are reserved for system purposes and 1000 and below for actual system statuses.
- You can customize the field after it has been added.
Added missing lead columns to the leads page.
Fields has had an update to show more clearly what the true name and custom name are, as well as what type of field it is (Custom, Customized, or System).
New Lead Field
- PCP Office
- This is for the full address of the PCP’s office.
- The vendor post mappings have been updated to support all new fields added that were missing from the past few months.
Added New Languages. These are by default hidden and can be revealed by customizing the fields.
- Khmer (Cambodia)
- Vietnamese (Vietnam)
- Chinese (China)
- Tagalog (Philippines)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)