- You can now see your Relays under Settings -> Relays, Relay Logs and Relay Mappings
- You can not edit active relays unless deactivating
- You can not add active relays, it will default to inactive when adding.
- You can not clone relays
- You can not activate relays
- You can deactivate relays
- You can edit mappings to set prices and phone numbers. (Be careful what you touch!)
- Added API Keys and Public Flag to Relays
- Relays now have public links that allow searching and exporting for clients.
- Relay Report
- The relay Report is in Reports under Outbound -> Relay
- Dialer Interface
- On load of the dialer, or change of the state checkbox on the lead, it will hide Relays that has states checked that don’t match the lead.
- Coming soon
- If there is one or more states selected in a relay the relay will scrub out the lead and give an error. (Requires Relay system update)
- Mailer and Relay report have been grouped under “Outbound” until we can think of a more clever name.